Friday, September 24, 2010



Sexual Fantasy Boutique has a great selection of Sex Toys For Woman.

 My Review is for the Pink Waterproof Jack Rabbit



The Waterproof Jack Rabbit is made of soft jelly. The insertable length of the penis shaped shaft is 5.25 with a diameter of 1.625. The shaft has five rows of rotating synchronized internal beads. The clit teasing rabbit has a powerful internal bullet. With soft flickering ears, it will get you perked up in no time. The control base has individual buttons for shaft gyration, speed & rabbit vibration. With a reverse button for gyration, you can really get all you need. The EZ load battery case requires three AA size batteries, not included.
  • This item may take an additional business day to ship.
  • Manufacturer: California Exotic Novelties Llc



My Thoughts:
This thing is AWESOME!
The best toy I have ever owned. 

I have to admit that the size of it was somewhat intimidating!
But OH MY GOD once I had it in I didn't want it out! 

As soon as I turned on the beads, the penis head swirls up and down too!
I loved that when I squeezed my PC muscles it didn't slow the beads down at all.

I am not usually a big fan of the tickling ears but as soon as I turned them on I was pretty much sent over the edge.

This has little nubs on the under side that I was really unsure of....
Would it rub me raw?
Would they scratch me?
I honestly didn't feel them either way.

The Controls.
One side controls the rotation. 
One side controls the ears.
Each side has 3 different power settings.

This thing is very good sized. 


I really don't know how many other ways I can say this toy is PERFECT. As soon as I had it in me I was hot. Once the ears started flicking against my clit I wanted to cum so bad. I slowly started working it in and out till I couldn't take it anymore!  It had me cumming in under a minute. Every time I look at it my legs get a little weak and my panties get a little wet.
I want to use it every day! 

This toy easily gets a 5 out of 5 Naughty Lips. 

And I am off to go fuck myself with it right now!
I recommend shopping Sexual Fantasy Boutique for your Sex Toys.



1 comments:

pleaseeatme said...

I had one similar to this from another company. During lunch 2 days, I broke my precious Crystal Dancer Vib. This sounds like a good replacement!

Post a Comment