Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Remember my little short story about Violet and Brad that I entered into Scandal's Listick short? Well it won her contest!

I am anxiously awaiting my lipstick vibe and other goodies!
Time to link up with the Naughty List Girls!






1. Have you ever walked in on a family member in a sexual moment?

Thanks to everything NO! Seriously...burn my fuckin retinas out if that ever happens.
2. Have you ever lied to a significant other?
Who hasn't?
3. Have you ever done the deed with your child (or someone else who was oblivious) in the same room?
GUILTY!!! I don't  pay much attention to where I am at or who is with me when I am drunk and horny.
4. Have you ever not tipped a service person (IE manicurist, waiter, caddy, valet, stripper) for a really stupid reason? (IE Too broke to tip, didn't like how they said hello)
I have not tipped servers that I knew and didn't like!
5. Have you ever used your womanly body parts to get you something, or get you out of something?
HELL YES! Over 39 speeding tickets I have gotten out of!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the winning story!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Post a Comment